About Us‎ > ‎Our Blog‎ > ‎

House Fire

posted Dec 24, 2013, 8:59 AM by Donavon Mattern   [ updated Dec 24, 2013, 9:00 AM ]
Fire District 3 responded to a structure fire this morning (12/10/2013) on Margaret Road east of Hockinson The fire was reported by the homeowner. Crews responded at 06:48. The fire was burning in a recycle bin and trash can and was beginning to burn th
e structural siding when crews arrived at 06:59. The fire was extinguished and the structure was assessed for fire extension. Damage was limited to the exterior wall of the garage area. The suspected cause was hot fireplace ash placed near the recycle bin.